Co-Educator Post Level 2 or 3
- To work alongside teachers and other co-educators to provide support for specifically identified students.
- Aim is to raise student achievement.
- Develop positive and productive relationships with students and actively promote the inclusion of all students.
- Develop positive relationships with the families concerned
- Work in a variety of ways to support student achievement, including in class support, 1:1 tutorials, leading the teaching with small groups, and meeting parents
- Keep a log of the work carried out, and be able to contribute to the SEN review process
- Carry out appropriate administrative tasks relating to the post Student Development Department INSET will be delivered as part of an ongoing package of support.
NOTE: Any application without an Enhanced Disclosure can not be accepted.
Hours: 35 hours per week. Term time only.
Salary: Approx £15,547 (£10.04 p/h) to £16,438 (£10.61 p/h) Scale 3
£16,731 (£10.80 p/h) to £18,469 (£11.81 p/h) Scale 4
(£18,324 to £19,374 Scale 3 or £19,719 to £21,768
Scale 4 full time equivalent)