URGENT IMMEDIATE START – College Information Systems Officer officer – London, .
COLLEGE INFORMATION SYSTEM (CIS) Officer
You will be one of the CIS officers (timetabling and registers) who will take responsibility for aspects of timetabling and registers, including development of reports from the learner records system and will report to the CIS manager.
You will be working as part of a friendly and supportive team towards the following goals.
To assist with data management, to support the drive to improve performance and raise the external profile of the college.
To ensure the integrity of the college’s data and the issue of accurate, relevant and timely reports to all stakeholders
To seek out ways to meet the information needs of the college, in the most efficient, and accessible manner.
To be proactive and provide timely advice to staff around the management of timetables, registers etc.
To provide a high quality management information service to the college for example, by maintaining an up to date calendar of data requirements.
To assist in the enrolment process, ensuring a smooth and effective summer enrolment, and to produce student timetables.
To ensure that the college achieves 100% compliance with the LSC audit requirements, and requirements for other stakeholders.
To gain an awareness of all funding streams appropriate to the college and to embrace changes in the LSC funding methodology as it is transferred from the LSC to the Local Authority over the next few years.
Advise on, create, maintain and develop appropriate systems, software and reports for:
· Attendance monitoring
· EMA claims
· Accommodation review and capital bid planning
· Early warning systems to support curriculum staff when tracking the performance of learners.
· User interfaces via staff intranet
· To provide training to staff and guides on the use of systems as and when required
· Enrolment and timetabling
· Others as and when directed
Data for reports
To develop a good understanding of the College’s management information system (ProSolution), in order to produce accurate and appropriate planning and funding reports as and when required and in particular in relation to:
· Updates for senior staff and the Governing Body
· Operational and developmental plans
· LSC planning requirements e.g. accommodation surveys
· ILR data reporting
· Ad hoc requests as and when directed
To act in an inspiring and professional manner at all times, committed to:
· Seeking new and creative ways to improve the services provided by the CIS team
· Spreading good practice and documentation of procedures where appropriate
· Representing the CIS team and the college in a positive and professional manner
· Promoting excellent communications between the CIS and other college staff teams
· To be fully committed to continuous professional development.